Corporate Social Responsibility
- Part of our Group’s CSR activities in India.
- Ongoing support to the Tulsi Chanrai Foundation’s Mission for Vision Program as an Apex Contributor
- Apex Donor to the Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital, Abjua which was inaugurated by HIS EXCELLENCY MUHAMMADU BUHARI, GCFR, PRESIDENT, COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA on the 11th of July’2019.
Till 31st March’2021, the hospital has treated 60,992 out patients, performed 2,565 paying surgeries and 4,220 free surgeries.
- Contributed towards the construction of the Indo Eye Care Foundation Eye Hospital building at Isolo, Lagos. When the COVID crisis started, contributed towards converting this Eye Hospital into a COVID Hospital.
- Ongoing support to the Tulsi Chanrai Foundation’s Mission for Primary Health Program as an Apex Contributor
- We support research at the National University of Singapore aimed at helping people living with diabetes to effectively manage their condition with a patient-centred, collaborative care-planning process.